Jarra Property’s conviction in the childcare sector is due to the defensive nature of the industry. As a key driver of national labour force participation and productivity, it is recognised as a critical industry by both major Australian political parties. These investment thematics have driven institutional demand for childcare centre property investments in recent years.
Jarra Property anticipates that there will be strong interest in acquiring the Centre once it is developed and the Lease commences.
Investment highlights for this Fund include:
- To develop the property and sell it as soon as practicable after lease commencement.
- The Project is well advanced, with land settlement to occur in May 2023 and work on site expected to commence in June 2023.
- The fund will have a three-year investment term but the intention is to commence marketing the sale of the asset during construction;
- Investors and Jarra Property will share in the realised development profit of the fund.
- Our base case financial model for the fund forecasts a strong investment return; please contact us for more information.
- Development risk will be significantly reduced due to satisfactory development approvals (DA received), binding lease commitments and suitable construction costings, all obtained prior to investment.
- The investment is underpinned by a 15-year lease to Bloom Early Education (3.0% p.a. increases).
To find out more about this Fund, or request a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact Michael Cameron, Commercial Director, on email@example.com or 0402 435 998.
Fully Subscribed – Jarra Investment Trust Sixteen – Read more