Jarra Property is proud to launch the capital raise for Jarra Investment Trust Twenty Five, which will fund the development of four high-quality Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) homes in Western Australia.
The fund offers strong investment potential involving the development and ownership of four high-quality SDA dwellings. The number of SDA participants has grown at an annualised rate of 18.0% over the past three years and there is currently insufficient available SDA stock. The Federal Government is stimulating development in the sector which this fund will support.
While SDA properties typically provide a higher investment return compared to traditional residential properties, due to higher rental yields and government funding, they also present investors with the opportunity to make a positive and much-needed social impact because of the need for appropriate and high quality accommodation.
Investment highlights for this Fund include:
- To develop and own the property whilst providing much needed support to people in our community whose needs are not currently being met by the Australian residential housing market;
- A well advanced project with land settlement to occur in July 2023, the dwellings already approved with NDIS SDA High Physical Support Design certification received and work expected to commence on site in August 2023;
- A three-year investment term;
- Our base case financial model for the fund forecasts a strong investment return, with investors benefiting from a lower entry-price by being involved in the development phase of the property; please contact us or request the IM for more information.
- Development risk will be significantly reduced due to satisfactory development approvals (DA received), lease commitments and suitable construction costings, all obtained prior to investment.
- The investment is underpinned by a 10-year lease to an established SDA Provider who will secure Participants for the property (annual escalations linked to SDA pricing).
To find out more about this Fund, or request a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact Michael Cameron, Commercial Director, on email@example.com or 0402 435 998.
Why SDA is an attractive investment opportunity – Read more